St John’s RC Primary is proud to announce that we are now a “Music Mark” member! Music Mark is a membership organisation, subject association and charity. The membership consists of Music Education Services and Hubs, their teaching and support teams; schools; individuals; NYMOS; HE/FE bodies; Hub and Corporate Partners. Music Mark believes in the fundamental right to experience a high-quality music education for all children and young people, in and out of their schools.
Benefits to members:
Benefits for School Members who recognise the value of music as part of the curriculum and are actively engaged in improving music education provision within their school community.
- Music Service/Hub nomination of Music Mark School Members in recognition of their commitment to high-quality music education
- Invitation for schools to be plugged in to the wider music education sector
- Recognition of Hub/Service work within local schools
- Exclusive School Member logo for schools to support advocacy work
Website, Communications and Events
- Delivery of welcome packs, including school member certificate and personalised welcome letter from CEO to schools
- Option for schools to be listed on the Member Directory
- Publication and dissemination of schools’ success stories
- Advertisement of latest school job openings and discount on listings
- Termly updates to schools with all the latest national and regional sector news and events
- Access for teachers to extensive library of resources on MarketPlace
- Discounted delegate rates and priority booking for Music Mark events
- Access to a range of regional and national training courses and CPD activities