‘To Love and Serve One Another’
St. John’s Catholic School is committed to providing a warm and welcome environment where its pupil’s can receive an excellent Catholic Education which both reflects the Gospel Values of Jesus Christ and supports Parents in their role as first educators of their children in the ways of Faith, Attitudes and Values.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Recognising and promoting the skills, attitudes and values of each member of our School Community.
- Fostering a sense of individual worth and spiritual growth.
- Allowing each child to reach their full potential through the provision of a quality education which is broad, balanced, challenging and interlinked.
- Promoting awareness, respect and tolerance of different cultures that reflect cultural diversity of the same.
- Encouraging Parents to take full and active responsibility in educating theirchildren to become independent learners.
- Developing harmonious relationships between all members of our School Community and all who enter our School which fosters mutual respect, trust, forgiveness and love.
- Forming links within the Parish Community and the wider Community.
- To share our devotion in Praise, Prayer and Practice.